• 4 organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 2 TBSP grated lemon rind
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tsp fresh rosemary
• 2 TBSP olive oil
• 2 TBSP shoyu/tamari (low sodium soy sauce)
• 4 onion slices
• ½ carton of mushrooms (optional)
• sea salt & black pepper to taste
• 1 TBSP fresh parsley
• aluminum foil
1. Tear off 4 large sheets of aluminum foil.
2. Combine in a food processor/blender: lemon, garlic, rosemary, and shoyu.
3. Spray olive oil with a pump spray, or brush olive oil onto aluminum sheets.
4. Place chicken in center of foil, brush with lemon garlic mixture and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Spread onion, parsley and mushrooms over chicken.
6. Fold up aluminum into a loose square packet and crimp edges tightly to seal well. Place in a shallow baking dish.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-60 minutes; use thermometer to check for doneness.
Double the recipe to use in a variety of meal options throughout the week!