2 Organic peaches, peeled and sliced
2 Cups organic blueberries
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp. lemon zest
1 Tbsp. of honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
Ghee or Coconut oil (to grease baking dish)
1 Cup granola (your favorite – my favorite is Whole Foods Bulk Lemon Blueberry)
2 Scoops [Coconut Bliss (Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert)](https://coconutbliss.com/)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl mix together sliced peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sea salt.
2. Grease baking dish with ghee or coconut oil and pour in peach berry mixture.
3. Top with your favorite granola.
4. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
5. Serve topped with Coconut “Ice Cream”